Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sungguh menggeramkan!

Banyaknyer perkara yang menggeramkan telah berlaku.

Sunday night, Baby Cat telah membuat 'big business' on my bed - while i was sleeping! Apparently, pintu bilik tuh tertutup sikit and dia tak pandai nak buka pintu macam Kechik. Dia kept on mengiau and Deli bangun to open the door tapi belum sempat buka pintu, dia dah buat pelaburan ASB atas katil. Sungguh menggeramkan!

I am so upset dengan this cikai vacation club. Konon macam best ajer dengan all the canggih discounts and list of hotels. Nak bookin hotel punyalah payah. nak bagi free night pun macam terpaksa. I haven't used my free night for last year and i have one for this year. Plus, they gave me an extra free night because makcik komplen sakan on their service - which is very hampeh! So, i decided to use the 3 free nights untuk KK vacation next month. I asked for Nexus Karambunai but the fellow yang took my call suggested Sutera Harbour instead. Fine with me sebab free even though i prefer Nexus. Yesterday when they faxed me the confirmation sheet, i was shocked to see the amount that i had to pay - $756!! Bad enough that i had to wait so d*mn long for them to finalize the booking that i missed Air Asia promotion of $49.90 (had to take the $99.90 instead) - now, they are charging me for room rates! Sungguh menggeramkan! I will definitely cancel the booking today!

Geramnya!!

No comments: