Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Please be home soon!

Am really looking forward to this weekend.

Syam NB has planned for an outing on Saturday. The Dutchman and I will be joining him, of course. Syam NB’s wife will prepare breakfast while the Dutchman will prepare his ever so famous spinach pasta. Deli and I will have the barbeque stuff ready. This is gonna be fun! It’s been a while since I last bersuka ria at or even nearby a waterfall.

We’ll be going to Astro on Sunday. The kids were called to audition for Macam-macam Aznil program. Kakak is all excited about it while adik decided not to participate coz he’s too shy to be in the lime light. Very unlike kakak who’s all in to be famous. Hahah.

On a lighter note, Deli was off to Taiwan last Sunday and he’ll be back on Wednesday. As always, I had stacks of toy boxes and stuff behind the main and kitchen doors. Just in case, you know. I’ve been walking like a zombie to work these past few days. I’m a bit paranoid when it comes to being the only adult in the house when Deli’s off to work overseas. It’s even worse after the house was broken into last 2 months. I’d wake to even the slightest noise and as if there’s a built-in alarm clock, I’d wake every 2 hours to check on the kids and have a quick peek at the living room. I’d finally wake up tired and sleep deprived in the morning.

Adding to that, I had several meetings yesterday and I hope I didn’t offend anybody by the constant yawning. Hahahah.

Just received a text message from Deli saying that they have some problem with the things they do up there. Oh no!

Am crossing my fingers and everything that’s crossable, praying hard that God will help him in solving the problems so that he’ll be home on time!!

*silent prayers in progress*

No comments: