Thursday, January 18, 2007

Making a long story short Part II

Okay. Here comes Part II.




I've always loved the decorations in GE Mall. They had colorful lights and hangings all over. This pict was taken a couple of days before Christmas 2006.


Deli France organized a Dress-Your-Gingerbread-Man at GE Mall in conjunction with Christmas. Kakak tried her hands with some colored icing and M&Ms. Look how handsome her gingerbread man is!


Here's my fat but macho cat, Kechik. Posing away in front of the pc. Guess what was under his fat belly? Yep - the mouse!



Kechik was helping me to clean Mimi's crib - not! He's fascinated by Mimi's graceful strokes - forgetting that he's staring at his otherwise fancy lunch! By the way, Mimi has now rest in peace somewhere in the dumpster. I'm not gonna point fingers but there were traces of cat fur around the crime scene. Let's call the CSIs!


Kakak trying on my new shades. Looking great there, babe! Now take it off already!


On the way back to KL after attending my mom's cousin's wedding. He's my age by the way. Anyways, kakak got bored coz adik was sound asleep. She decided to give it a go with self-portrait-photography.


Posing with the Power Ranger SPD at Sg Wang. I would say it's worth my $10! Heheh.


Dinner and ice-cream at Swenson's. Yummy ice-cream and a lot of 'kakak@abang' waitressing there as well. Go figure. Harharhar.

Okay then. More picts to come soon. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, have a good weekend!

No comments: