Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weehuuu!!

I'm still sick. I'm all weak and giddy. In total, i have lost 5kg. Not that I'm complaining but i feel so weak. Adeh..

Went to see the GP again yesterday but no blood work needed coz my temperature has dropped. Cool. Why do I feel so unwell still?

Adik finally surrendered and suffered high temperature as well. Poor lad.

It was such a struggle to drive myself to work today. I can barely concentrate or keep focus.

Went to see the doctor (again!) coz I really felt sick and weak. While I was on my way to the clinic across the street, the Business PM called and complained about a Team Leader being difficult to get some UAT stuff done. I promised that I'll talk to the Team Leader before lunch. By the time I got to the clinic, I nearly passed out. Spent an hour (darn!) in the clinic. There's a lot of sick people nowadays. Got another day off but i just need to clear some stuff and talk to the Team Leader before I head back home.

Okay. Talking sense to the Team Leader was not that difficult. I guess when you use the right tone and be a little understanding, you can talk things through. Mind you, I did all those talking with a splitting headache and ridiculous pains in the joints. Help... i think i'll pass out any time soon..

When i got back to my office, the Dutchman called and asked about a training that was scheduled to take place at 3pm. Darn! I forgot all about it and I don't have anything prepared for the session!

So instead of packing (uwaa!!) I had to prepare the presentation slides. Took me an hour plus to get it done. At this point, all i had was a cup of teh tarik and nothing else.

The Business PM did the presentation and we had quite a session. Little did i realized, it was almost 5pm. There goes! A wasted day off.

Anyway, i was really, really hungry. There was still some vege and fishball soup from last night so i just had that with some rice.

Oh my goodness! I can eat normal again! I'm not vomiting anymore! Weehuuuu!!!!

Half an hour after that, I pooped! Hahaha.... it's been days, people!! I'm just happy that I'm not vomiting anymore and i can start 'decorating the ceramic' again. Yeyyy!!!

1 comment:

Leymah Giggs said...

Cik.. sudah2 la tu. Get a rest. U need 'em.

Giggsy