Monday, February 18, 2008

Striking a Conversation

I know I said I’ll post the backdated entries.

I have to apologize coz I didn’t get to do anything during those 2 days except eat and sleep. Took the meds and went straight to slumber. Every darn time.

Here’s something that I’d like to share.

Day 1:
Boss: So what do you want me to tell him?
Staff: Er.. I don’t know.. yet..

Day 2:
Boss: Okay. I’m just gonna tell him that I’m not letting you go.
Staff: Huh? Well okay then.
Boss: I’m meeting the CEO and SVP of HR to discuss our future here. They might ask me to leave, it’s possible. Just be ready for the outcome.
Staff: -Gulp-

Big Boss: I have tendered my resignation today and I’ll be out of here by end of the month.
Staff: - gulp-

Boss: (after the meeting). We’re gonna stop doing whatever it is that we’re doing and start on 6 Sigma. People are gonna hate us, so brace yourself.
Staff: Great. Oh by the way, your boss is leaving.
Boss: -gulp-

There. Interesting eh?

So I’m very occupied right now. There’s a lot to learn and prepare.

No comments: