Sunday, September 14, 2008

Me and the Meds Part III

I could barely swallow these. It's lunch by the way.

Don't get me started on this one! It's a bowl of lumpy oats and 2 slices of bread. I need real food!

These babies kept me company..

One of the dinner served. Wasn't that bad.

The person who was supposed to be by my hospital bed, taking care of me. He slept on the bed. I slept on the chair. Chis..

Not only that - he ate my breakfast as well. Oyy!!!

Kakak slept on the chair when she was on duty last Saturday.

The nurse with her psp

I am still here. It's been 5 long days and still no indication on when i will be discharged. Sigh. I am much better but the kind doctor is still reluctant to let me go.

Thanks for those who came and visited - that was very nice of you people *smile*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arn,

Bean curd and oat are not that bad!!!...nak cepat baik kan...

-aske'-

PerantauSepi1306 said...

Take great care ya arn... sib baik ada private nurses to accompany u, eh..

The Star Gazer said...

Aske': Heheh... memang la... biasa la kan... manja terlebih..

Sydde: Private nurse datang masa weekend jer.. heheh... i'm much better, thanks :)

all jazzed up said...

Gosh, I hope you're out by now!

The Star Gazer said...

K. Mimeen: M stil here... sigh..

diana zainal said...

puase puase ni nampak your sticky oat mcm sedap..hahahaha.. kalau boring2, cepat suruh deli beli raya cards and you can start sending them since raya nak dekat.

Idlan said...

K. Arn - dah discharged belum? I selalu je gi APSH skrg, my grandma warded kat sana.

The Star Gazer said...

Idlan: Dah discharged.. but i'll be there Thursday afternoon. Call me at 012-2049088 if u happen to be there as well ok?