Thursday, March 04, 2010

Dealing with Hopes and Expectations

I have been home for a few days, recovering from the dental surgery I had earlier this week.

Yesterday, I decided to check my office emails and found a particular email sitting there, causing my heart to ache with dissappointment. I don't even know what to think anymore. Maybe playing ignorant is the best bet for now.

Life is too short to be having all the negativity loom around me.

On a lighter note, I am persuing something at the moment. There were a few meetings arranged and so far, everything is going great. I am hoping for the best but I know better than to have my hopes all that high. Nothing is confirmed yet so until then, I'll keep things under wraps.

I thought sitting at home would give me the space that I needed but after a couple of days, I was totally bored. If not for the pain, I might actually go to the office. Not because I love the place that much - it's more of the people I like hanging out with.

Oh well. One can't have everything one desires.

No comments: