Sunday, September 26, 2010

Work is a Battle Field

I hate to be talking about work again. It's what I talk about most of the times with friends at work, with my other half at home. Geez. Of all the things we could talk about.

However, this time it's good news.

Well. Cutting the story short, I had luck on my side. I was saved from being the casualty of a vendetta between a couple of Dutch guys. I have to thank the Aussie guy for holding his grounds and helping me out.

I will proceed as planned and brave through a different fight altogether. The first hurdle was difficult and out of my control and there will be other obstacles along the way. I hope and pray that I have the strength to get over them. Safe and unscathed.

Until then, I shall hold on to my sword and draw them when need to!

No comments: