Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday People

I have just finished reading Tuesdays with Morrie. 


I enjoyed the book tremendously that I purposely turned the pages slowly, savoring the experience, drinking in the emotions and holding on to each word that Morrie had to say. It was purely intentional when I delayed the journey towards the end of the tale, scared that once i am done, i will forget how to feel and celebrate life - finding perfection in any average doings. Easy to describe but i have no idea how to start doing so.


I wish i could stick little post-its on every page where Morrie had brilliantly described life but i think that would take up almost each and every one of the pages.


I feel sad towards the end of the read. It's like leaving a good friend behind. There were still words that i need to understand and apply to my own life. There were still things that i needed to learn. 


If only the book was thicker.

No comments: