Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Never Stop Learning

I don't appreciate being lied to; especially by someone I trust.

I don't know what this person has up her sleeves but she has her toes digging into the line way too many times. Sneaking behind my back and tell-tale to the bosses.

I don't think I am better than her in doing my job. I think I am just okay with what I do. There is no need for rivalry.

Today I get to know that the project that I was supposed to handle landed on her lap.

I hate to think that it has something to do with my 2-weeks absence. Then again, with my boss, anything is possible.

I don't particularly feel sad or anything like that. It's just that I think she's trying too hard to oust me. I have not done anything bad to her or her projects. Not a single thing.

I blame myself for trusting people so easily. More often than not, I ended up getting hurt.

Another lesson in life.


No comments: