Sunday, November 04, 2012

The Pain We Endured

People don't know this but my heart is a fragile little thing. I could never stand a heartache. Give me physical pain any time and I will endure it but heartaches; I can never take.

God has plans for us all. He tests us and our strengths by bestowing us with challenges but only those that we are able to shoulder. He will not burden us with more than we can ever handle.

I believe for that reason alone, God has given me the sickness to live with because He knows I will be able to swallow it whole. That's also why, I believe that He did not tests me with challenges and hurdles in relationships between family and friends.

I am thankful for that because I wouldn't be able to deal with it clear-headedly.

I shared this with my sister; whom has suffered a great deal of heartache one can imagine. She cried and suffered but she's still standing. I have a lot of respect for her. She has inherited my mum's strength and I have my dad's calmness. We're meant to have those traits because without them, we would lose our battles.

God doesn't create perfectionists because HE is the only perfect being.

We, the humble servants would have to realize our own strengths and weaknesses. We have to use our strength to overcome our weaknesses.

May HE bless our lives always and show us signs we need to see and heed the teachings He has set in the holy book.

No comments: