Friday, November 26, 2004

My oh my..

My oh my. How can it be?

I asked Bossy Boss - have you signed the form? Instead of YES or NO, he answered, "Signing doesn't mean i'm letting you go". Among others, he mentioned that he needs three months as the transition period and to find a replacement and he needs to talk to the hiring manager if this is acceptable. Otherwise, just forget it. Finally he said that the job is not a good career enhancement for me.

Firstly, i'm only trying out - it doesn't guarantee a place for me in that department. Talking to the hiring manager does not make any difference UNLESS they have agreed to take me. VF and KMG said maybe he's trying to scare the hiring manager. Maybe he is - i don't know. Maybe his mission is to embarass me so that nobody will even consider hiring me.

Secondly, i know that he asked KMG for my replacement as soon as he has the form - so by all means, please let me go. There's no point of keeping someone you are trying to get rid off. We both abhor each other. There's nothing that can change the fact. I'm tired of this. My energy are better spent elsewhere.

Deli will be working during the weekend. I'll be at home doing absolutely nothing. Maybe a little bit of retail therapy would help.

I absolute hate this. Thank God it's Friday. Really need the two Bossy Boss-free days.

No comments: