Tuesday, November 23, 2004

To submit or not to submit

There's a vacancy in Data Warehousing department. So far, it's the best deal. Have submitted my CV to the hiring manager much earlier but i still need to submit the internal transfer form - this is my biggest problem. This is where the process normally stopped. Bossy Boss will somehow persuade me to retract the from, promising this and that but promises remained promises. I love what i'm doing but i absolutely hate my boss and the way he treated me all these years. I know Bossy Boss hates me too - so the feeling's mutual. I guess the reason why he's not willing to let me go is because he's too lazy to start all over with PS and he doesn't really know most of my stuff.

It's nearly the end of the year and this is when supervisors nominate their staff for all sorts of awards. I have a feeling this year will not be any different from the last. I'm well prepared.

I hope i'll get the job but if i don't, i'll make sure Bossy Boss knows that i'm really leaving and i will not retract my form like i did the last 3 times. I will refuse to retract it. I will not retract it. No.

I am submitting the form today.

No comments: