Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My Precious

My precious - macam cerita LOTR pulaknya. Heheh..

My precious babies dah start their schooling era. Adik dah masuk play-school and kakak dah masuk preschool 1. Today's their first day pergi sekolah pakai uniform. Kakak excited sangat nak pergi sekolah. Kejut dia sekali, terus bangun and mandi. Adik masih liat nak bangun sikit tapi lepas kena pujuk, barulah dia nak masuk bilik air. Bila sampai kat sekolah, i told adik how proud i am of him and kakak. Then he said, "Mummy, cakap 'pandainya anak mummy!'." And i said just that to him along with a hug. Dah besar anak bujangku! Sobs....


Semalam i got a call from Miss Peggy of Kelly IT Resources. They arranged for an interview kat MCB Towers at 7pm. I was a bit tergezut sebab i couldn't remember the position i applied for. Rupanya it's for Associate Consultant. I was not ready at all - i was casually dressed with huduh-looking sandal (note: bought a new pair just for the occasion) and my handbag was terribly wrong for good-first-impression. Argh!

Went there with Deli. Apparently they are looking for candidates for Dell in Penang. The interviewer asked if i would like to relocate to Penang - i said, why not since Deli is looking for a job in Penang as well. He then asked me to invite Deli to the interview as well and he said if things worked out fine, he'll try to relocate both of us. Yey! Am trying hard not to get my hopes flying over the Twin Towers and i'm keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed - hoping for the best!

Wish me luck people!

2 comments:

Sharina Maamor said...

The BEST of luck to you!!

The Star Gazer said...

Thanks cik Lara.. :)