Friday, January 07, 2005

A Slow Friday

Don't u hate it when u have so much to do and feeling enthusiast to do all of those stuff BUT the server is down and u can't do practically ANYTHING? Well, it's happening! Now. At this moment. Argh!

Got an e-mail from Deli. He's gonna be off to Shinagawa next Tuesday till Friday. Sucks!

I've had cereal for breakfast and a cup of milo but i'm still hungry! And it's only 10.40am - hours to go before lunchtime. Arrrrr.. *terketar-ketar*

Bossy Boss called yesterday to officially let me know that i'll be manning the service center (HSC) starting from next week. 'U've done a good job getting back to customers and their requests.. blablabla' - which i know, was just a way of luring me to do the HSC. Tak boleh mengelak lagi - tension betul! I didn't belajar pandai-pandai to jaga a service center. Chiss!

Hmm... it's only 11am. I'm starving!

No comments: