Friday, October 07, 2005

A Day in Ramadhan

Kakak had slight fever 2 days ago. She's okay now but i need to keep monitoring her temp and continue to give her supplementary vitamins. U can't be too careful nowadays especially when dengue is becoming an epidemic.

Was bored to the skull these past few days. I almost dozed off - no wait. I did dozed off for a couple of minutes. I missed my regular sessions with Akiko, Melissa, Giggsy and Amoi.

First day of fasting saw us having spaghetti for 'berbuka'. A smaller portion of chinese fried rice upon the kids request. Rain hindered us from buying good food from Pasar Ramadhan on that day. Hope we'll be able to buy something from there today. It's not raining - that's a good sign. Hoping that i'll be able to leave the office early today. Left around 6.50pm yesterday and the roads were super clear. Nice! Took me 15 mins (only!) to reach the nursery, at exactly Maghrib. Deli reached home 10 mins later.

Called Tok Mak yesterday. She had a lot to say, i tell you. It's been a week since my last call. She wanted us to go back to BP but Deli's working tomorrow, so this weekend's not good for us. Maybe the next 2 weekends when Deli's not working. Can't wait. I know the kids would love the trip back to their gramps'.

Today's Friday. Normally it's our shopping-day. Since it's Ramadhan, i'd prefer to leave the office early rather than spend lunch time window-shopping in KLCC.

It's only 11am! I'm so bored. I need to find some sort of entertainment to last me through the day. Hmm.

No comments: