Sunday, October 02, 2005

Welcoming Ramadhan

Ramadhan will start in a day or two. I for one, am thankful to have the opportunity to experience the holy month once again. This is the time for all of us to put in more effort in performing good deeds and find our true selves. Sadly, i've just got my period on Friday. If my calculation is right, i might celebrate Raya early this year! Damnation.

Anyways, spent the weekend to the fullest with my brood. Did a bit of shopping on Saturday. Went to a petshop where they're selling handsome orange tabby for $850. I might have bought the kitten if Deli's not with me then. Better yet, i might have bought the whole bunch of kittens! They were so cute and orange!! I love orange cats! Kakak was excited as well. She thought we're really buying the cat so she kept on insisting on a dark grey kitten. Cute fella too but we've had enough of 'dark' cats at home. To not let us all down, Deli bought a bag of fragrant litter sand. That's just sad! Sobs!

I won't be doing any business this Ramadhan. A project is on a roll and i won't have much time to do anything else.

To my fellow Muslim friends, i wish u all 'Selamat Berpuasa'. To my non-Muslim friends, enjoy the 'pasar Ramadhan'.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SL,
luv your new blog look :-)

-zue-

Anonymous said...

dude.. selamat menyambut puasa (walaupun tengah per***). heheheh. will totally enjoy the pasar malam at my place.

nong said...

K Arn,
Selamat Menyambut Puasa...

Btw, I love orange/tabby cat too. They remind me so much of Garfield.If I ever adopt a cat, it'll be orange cat. heheh..

The Star Gazer said...

Zue: Thanks!

Zash: Best la pasar ramadhan kat area tuh. Ada jual ayer katira tak?

Nong: I know!! Grarfield tuh sungguh menggeramkan eh? Cemana la nak kasik Deli lembut ati to let me get the cat...

anedra said...

selamat berpuasa!! don't overdo the pasar ramadhan part ya!!

The Star Gazer said...

Selamat berpuasa to u too! Rambang mata nak pilih yang mana satu pasar Ramadhan nak pegi nih.

Anonymous said...

selamat berpuasa....

-R-

The Star Gazer said...

Thanks R!