Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wonderful Weekend Getaway

This is my 4th try.

I've written lengthy entry on my weekend getaway but everytime i tried to publish it, some sort of error will popped and wiped off my entry.

I am annoyed, yes.

So instead of lengthy entry, i'll just summarize it.

Friday
Checked in quite late. Had lovely supper. Food was superb.

Saturday
Early morning. Breakfast in Kg Baru. Bought books at Sg Wang. Kids went swimming for a few hours. They went to the Kids Club after that. Had snacks for tea in the room. Nap for a while. Dinner and ice-cream at Swenson's. Started with my project paper at 11pm. Managed to stay awake until 2am. Almost.

Sunday
Not so early morning. Breakfast in the hotel. Great food. Adik wanted to stay longer. Went to Ampang Point. Home by 3pm.

There we go. That's brief enough right?

Enjoy your day! Jangan lupa bacik yassin tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arn,

ni gi tidur kat hotel mana.....

aske'

The Star Gazer said...

Ke,
Prince hotel kat depan Seri Melayu restaurant tuh.. coolness beb!