Friday, September 16, 2005

A New Experience

Exactly 10 hours ago, i was still in the office - listening to a lengthy lecture from the Director of PMO. The team had to immediately start working on the project papers to cater for all the changes highlighted by the Director. If only she'd told us earlier. We could have avoided all the fuss.

Adding to that, Deli's antique car refused to start. That's it. We're definitely getting a new car. Soon. Is tomorrow soon enough?

Have started on Hong Kong project on Monday. I'm still doing the project paper for Malaysia though. It's double project for me. It's gonna be hectic, i know. I wanted to do this and i have to find ways to balance them all - the 2 projects and my personal life. I know I can do this. Insya Allah.

The hunt for my assistant started 2 days ago. It was tiring! I wish the candidates would just answer the question and be done with it instead of giving lengthy explanation that made me forget about the question i asked. It doesn't help either when HR and 'certain' people keept pressuring me to just pick and hire a candidate. I'll give it till Monday. I will decide after meeting the last candidate on that day.

The client actually gave positive feedback on the questionnaire i submitted earlier this week. Am so relieved! Have completed my readings on the statutory. I'm posting questions to our statutory compliance team for better understanding. Hope i get all the info i need before talking to the client.

Looking forward to the weekends. Adik will be four on Sunday!

No comments: