Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Disease

I know I've said it so many times in this blog but I'm just too pissed to let it slip.

When I'm really psyched to do something and get it done, I often get an annoying response to just hold my thoughts and put the issue aside. Why? Why can't I just proceed with what I was doing? It will save me time and effort. I'm all ready and eager to get things done. Again, why can't I continue with the task? Why?

Jeez.

It happened again today. Raccoon posted some technical questions and I went to see the IT guy for confirmation. Once I got that, I reported it back to Raccoon and asked if I can proceed with documentation for client sign-off? Being an efficient man that he claimed to be - I was surprised when he told me to hold on to the info until he's done with the project plan. When I questioned him, he said he'd need to finalize the project plan before he can start on any other things.

Goodness. It's like a universal disease - man can't multitask!

No comments: