Friday, March 21, 2008

Walking on Water

Nothing is fair. I got it the first time.

I offered to start off ROP Project: Phase 3 but the series of unfortunate events piling on since last week has deterred my intention and interest. Since I offered, I am certainly allowed to call it off.

Good news for me, bad news for the team. Tough luck. Once in a while, I deserve to be mean.

I have done what I can, to the best of my ability. If you refuse to work with me, then I’m sorry – you have to settle your own problems.

Maybe I trust people too much. Too easily. The repercussions of betrayals are never pretty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate being mean and bossy.

It gets the job done and people are religiously abiding to my ‘orders’, no doubt.

I just don’t feel good about it. I hate the fact that I have to be mean to get things done.

Then again, I guess the ‘beast’ is in everyone. It unleashes itself once in a while. More frequent for some people, maybe.

Oh well, pussy in the well.

No comments: