Friday, December 18, 2009

In Good Company

My mum, aunty and niece was here for a week.

That simply translated to a week worth of good night sleep for me. I can never get a good night sleep whenever Deli's away for overseas assignment. Thank God for the pleasant company!

I didn't get to bring them to lots of places to go/shop due to the training I had to attend. We did however, shopped till we almost dropped on Saturday and Sunday.

It was not easy shopping with 2 adults and 3 kids.

We lost a bag full of newly-purchased clothes while shopping for something else. It was frustrating but we had no choice but to make peace with the fact that it might not meant to be ours. Oh well. Things happened for a reason.

Yesterday, the wonderful lot made their way back to BP. It's sad to see them go after all the fun we had. I guess time goes by so quickly when you're having fun.

Looking forward to seeing them again. Soon.

No comments: