Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Gentleman In The Making

Adik had a few friends over today. They're from the same street basically and goes to the same religious class.

The main agenda was of course, console gaming.

I was not particularly eavesdroping but i heard him apologized to them on how messy his game den was. It just puts a smile on my face to learn that my son, brutal as he might seemed, has some sense of respect for his friends and definitely know how to treat his guests.

As if that is not enough, he actually reminded his friends to not make too much noise, as not to irritate his sick mummy.

A huge smile plastered across my face for a good minute. The proud feeling however stays on to this very second.

We must have done something right to deserve such an angel.

2 comments:

purple geek said...

adik have always been very well mannered la, makcik. you should be proud. you know what he did tat day when i came over? he stopped his game and then walked over to salam with me. so cute!

The Star Gazer said...

I think he's a potential player la.. selalu pandai ambil hati..