Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bits of Everything

Last weekend was fun. Went to Melissa's for post-CNY party. As usual, we were the first to arrive and the last to leave , at midnight.

I just hate the fat guy in the next cubicle. I don't know what he has against me but he was rude and annoying. He was surprisingly nice to other people, though. What the heck, he's not that important.

I'm aching all over and my throat hurts. Classic signs of a fever coming my way. I need to rest anyways. It's been a while.

January is normally the time for family vacation. We didn't have any this year coz both Deli and I were too caught up with work last month. Plus Deli was in San Diego for a week. Hmm. Need to plan for one real soon. The kids are vouching for HK Disneyland but we wanted something simple and relaxing. We'll see how it goes.

To my darling husband, thanks for the sweet email this morning. I meant every single word in my reply to your email. Smooches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arn,

share lah aper deli tulis..hehehehe...

kat mana nak beli baju maternity?

ake'

The Star Gazer said...

Ke'... mana buleh.. rahsia kerajaan la! hahhaa...

Normally beli kat Jusco coz it's comfy and reasonably priced. Kalau nak go posh, then u can go to Mothercare and Modernmun.

I liked Mikimom the best.. ada kat Jusco and Isetan..

have fun!