Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy 33rd birthday to my dearest Deli!!

We had a surprise birthday dinner for him last Friday. It was supposed to be a combined party for him and the Dutchman but the Dutchman couldn’t make it coz he was stuck in a meeting at Putrajaya. Amoi and VF were there as well. Anyway, I was pretty much out of ideas on what to get him as a present. While waiting for our table, I suddenly had this keinginan to get him something that I know will put an instant smile to his face. I left the kids with Amoi and VF and made my way to Sony Wings. in less than 10 minutes, I was back with a spanking PSP!

Deli arrived a couple of minutes later, straight from the office. We had dinner, talked and laughed like a bunch of crazy monkeys when suddenly we heard a birthday song coming from Chili’s waiters and waitresses. Imagine the shock on Deli’s face! It was not even his birthday! Hahahah. Makcik pun terkejut juga sebab tak sangka they’d sing so loud!

Thanks to Amoi for the cake.

I won't forget his smile when he saw the PSP. I know he wanted that for so long though I did get the usual ‘Kenapa membazir’ and ‘susah-susah aje’ ceramah from him later that night.

Anyways, to Deli – happy birthday! May all your dreams come true and we love you so very much!

2 comments:

Sharina Maamor said...

HAH! i baru nak comment for u to get the PSP in the previous entry. tgk2 dah beli pun. hehe.

great minds think alike :)

happy birthday to deli.

The Star Gazer said...

Lara,
i know!! Us, the great thinkers.. heheh....