Friday, June 02, 2006

The Second Day

As any first few days in a new job, there were a lot of materials to be read.

Since i have a very short attention span, i didn't really enjoy this task very much. I was much more interested to get my hands 'dirty' rather than staring at the papers which by the way, i thought the fonts were getting smaller and smaller by the page. It's a clear sign that i was extremely bored and sleepy.

My prayers were answered when the Dutchman asked me to help a fellow colleague with Visio. Weehuuu! Now we're talking.

Once done with Visio, i managed to get that collegue to exlplain to me about the current project they're involved in. At least i have some idea on what's going on at the moment.

By the way, the Dutchman is not my boss. He's the one who introduced me to my boss. Since he's the project advisor and my boss is one heck of a busy man, he kinda took the liberty to show me around and get me prepped for the job.

Best thing is, we're off at 4.30 on Fridays - yey!!

Have quite a number of things lined up for the coming week. I don't really mind as long as it doesn't involve anymore thick reading materials!

So.. wish me luck and i hope i'm gonna love my job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are u cik? Long time no hear fr ya. hehe.. mcm lama noo.. by the way, am glad u sound happy. dun work too hard mcm @ 'V'. Had few citer abt 'V'. Nanti ade rezeki we meet up and chit chat :)

Giggsy

The Star Gazer said...

Giggsy, yer la... it's been too long! Let's meet up and gossip about VS!!!

Alhamdulillah, i'm happier now.. :)