Friday, April 11, 2008

Now, now baby..

A lot of people has been sick lately, kakak included. Her temperature sky-rocketed around 6am yesterday.

Deli has applied for leave on Friday to send his dad for a check-up – so I had to take the day off and play Florence Nightingale.

Took kakak to see the doctor at 11am to avoid the morning crowd and wallah - the clinic was totally patient-fee! The visit took us less than 15 minutes.

Went and bought lunch for me and adik, who reluctantly went to school without kakak. Sending him food for lunch was the least we can do to cheer him up.

Kakak slept the whole day while I played Sally Salon on my laptop. I dare not leave her alone nor catch a wink. Adik had fits once. Since then, any one of the monsters with shooting temperature will be scrutinized. Unless you have experienced waking next to a child - rigid, staring into space, I would not expect you to understand the fear.

Kakak requested porridge so I made her some, but as soon as she finished a helping, she vomited. Poor baby.

On a different note, Arifah (formerly known as Arif – I know he hates the name but that’s exactly the point. Hahah!) was not quite himself on Wednesday. Syamdol (formerly known as Syam NB – he’s not in NB anymore) and I offered our ears literally but he was too pissed at practically everything to be spitting the details then. So we let him be – when he is ready to talk, I am sure he will look for us.

I was off on Thursday and Arifah starts his leave today. Have fun in Perhentian, bro. Forget us not and bring us souvenirs. Lots of them, okay!

Anyways, whatever it was that’s been bugging him, I hope he’s okay now. I hope the vacation will do him good.

Arifah, if you hear abang Marley’s Still Searching or the ‘Juicy2 & Weedy2’ song, don’t forget to sing along.

Alrighty then.

I am looking forward to the weekend getaway next week. It’s Tok Ayah’s birthday (Apr 19th) and we’re doing the family gathering thingy in Melaka, like we always do. Hope it’s gonna be fun. I can’t wait to see baby Kaisa whom I heard is bubbly and adorable than ever. That reminds me, I need to get her more pretty clothes and toys.

Darn. I think I need to ‘decorate the ceramic bowl’ a.k.a ‘throwing big water’. Heheh.

Here's a pict of my laptop guardian. Macho eh? Heheh.

Have a good weekend people!

2 comments:

Spena said...

I got a great job coming soon!!!!

Leymah Giggs said...

Tasya kem salam kat laptop gurdian tu. Dia nak berkenalan :P