Monday, April 28, 2008

A Cold Monday

What did I do?

Was it my imagination or people were being cold to me?

I called the Dutchman because he took (accidently or not, I don’t really know) my project report from the COO last week. He did not reply my email about it so I called him this morning to ask him personally. So yes, he took the report and I went to his floor to pick it up from him.

So off I went and was totally surprised when he insisted on keeping the report. Something about handing over the set of project documents to PMO and stuff. Fine. Keep it. I just wish he told me earlier that he’s doing so. I wasted my energy travelling to his floor and listening to his talks.

He also mentioned that I should start looking for BA role in other divisions’ PMO because apparently, my unit is as good as finished. Dead. Gone. Kapish.

What the heck is happening here?? What’s with my unit being worthless and all?? Why am I hearing all these from him instead of my boss??

When I got back to my spot, with all those questions playing in my mind like a broken record, I received a mail from Arifah – that I left my notebook at his cube. So off I went to his floor and thought I could maybe talk to him about this.

Like I said, people are being cold today. Him included. Maybe he has something on his mind, I don’t know but it didn’t help in any way.

Even Syamdol didn’t reply to my sms.

Worse, I promised a friend for lunch today and I am in a faulty mood.

Is Monday ever gonna be pleasant?

What did I do??

No comments: