Monday, May 05, 2008

Restless & Demonata

I feel suffocated.

The more I think about it, the more restless I become.

I try not to think about it too much. I keep telling myself to just go with the flow. Do not plan and hope too much. But the stubborn me just refused to take it easy no matter how. And seriously, going with the flow is easier said than done.

I need a plan. A game plan.

Oh before I forget, thanks to Lara for mentioning Darren Shan’s books.

I wanted to get the first book (Cirque du Freak) in the The Saga series but couldn’t find it. Found the set of books 1 to 6 in MPH but I dare not buy them. Not just yet. At least until I’ve read Cirque du Freak.

Then I saw the Demonata series but still no first book. Darn.

I couldn’t leave MPH without getting a book now, can I?

So I bought book 2 in Demonata series – Demon Thief. Managed to read chapter 1 last night and it was not bad. Can’t wait to read the next chapters!

I’m still looking for A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.

Good books, like good friends are just hard to find.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ler...now only u discovered darren shan? slow la....heheheh

The Star Gazer said...

yeah well... better late than never.. it's children books anyways..

larawannabe said...

tak try borders? when i bought the 1st book, it was just by chance mph ada. tu pun last copy. but when i pegi borders, they have all the books menimbun-nimbun :p

The Star Gazer said...

Thanks Lara!

Will raid Borders for it :)