Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Many Happy Returns

Hapy birthday to Fah who turned 18 (you wish!) on June 3rd.

Yana, Dol and I surprised him with a basket of muffins. He wasted no time and reached for the biggest muffin in the basket and I've got a picture to prove it!

Fah stuffing his face silly.

The basket of muffins for Fah.

The muffin matched the shirt he's wearing that day.

All four of us headed to Seret Recipe for a hearty lunch. Good company but I can't say much about the food. Let's leave it at that.

To Fah - Happy Birthday, bro. Wishing you all the good things in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Suddenly the food dah lain.. tomyam pun tak sedap kat sr. sunggoh keciwa tp harga naikk..

The Star Gazer said...

Sucks kan??

Nasib baik la takde tempat lain yg jual cake nearby the office...

And don't get me started on the service! Urgh! Sucks big time!