Friday, August 01, 2008

Lily Or Lilo?

Here are the excerpts about Lily in PetFinder.com


Serilangkat
Posted on 2008-07-23 15:06:19:
Hi Cerz,is this the cat that i adopted on Saturday?

AndyKoh
Posted on 2008-07-24 20:34:24:
I remember this profile earlier showing Diala & Lix right? What happened to the "missing" Diala hehe, have both been adopted? =)

cerz
Posted on 2008-07-25 17:25:37:
hehe, Lix has 2 other ginger sisters that got adopted a month ago. Lix has just been adopted by Serilangkat and awaiting for good news to come!this is the kitten that the boy wanted to adopt the other day at the petfinder event. he's much bigger then the picture ald.. u recognize him?

Posted on 2008-07-25 17:23:46: hi serilangkat! oh yes, he's the one.. how is he doing btw? is he catching up with ur other 2 cats?

AndyKoh
Posted on 2008-07-25 17:32:22:
Ah, so this is the same kitten! But I remembered I was calling it Diala that time when I spoke to you - so I was actually referring to Lix? =)

Serilangkat, don't forget to update us with cute new pics of Lix!

cerz
Posted on 2008-07-25 17:58:28:
lol, i always tot he was a female so i named him diala.. turns out she was a he. despite that i still prefer calling him diala cuz he looks very feminine especially his colour and markings. a very pretty boy indeed.lol.. i got it all mixed up too!

Serilangkat
Posted on 2008-07-31 15:13:16:
Gosh! I thought Lix was a female - hence the adoption! Now i have 3 boys... hahahah..No worries.. this gives me the perfect excuse to convince my husband to get a girl. Yey! Check out Lix's picts under my pets listing.. We call him LILY, btw.. How now?? hahahah

Andy, I met u at Bukit Jalil - asking about Crosby from SPCA. Remember me?

AndyKoh
Posted on 2008-07-31 15:20:36:
Yes I remember you! So you're the nice new owner of Lix eh! =) I just checked out your profile, only see a "Baby Cat" there, have you created the profile for Lily?

Hahah, that confusion reminds me of Chin that was adopted at the event, first we assumed it was a "he", then after the adopter made the payment, we told him we realized it was a "she", and finally in a twist of events, we conclusively determined it was actually a "HE"! Pity the poor, confused adopter ahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So apparently Lily's a BOY!
My oh my... I thought after living with cats almost all of my life, I could tell the difference. Then again, in my defence, Lily is still a kitten. I know, lame excuse - but what the heck. Hahahaha..

So we have not decided which name suits him the best. At the moment, it's still Lily.

No comments: