Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Much Needed Break

Talked to the Dutchman yesterday and he's okay with me taking the whole of next week off from work.

I will be undergoing treatment to rid whatever it is that's been bugging me. I've got enough people telling me that i looked sick.

Probably i'll start with some blood works. Then maybe i'll move on to the traditional methods. Just to get my bases covered.

I'll be off to BP tomorrow night. Now i need to get Maxis broadband to get connected to the virtual world.

I will try my very best to update this blog as frequent as I can.

See you all soon!

3 comments:

larawannabe said...

Take care and get well soon. I pray everything will go smoothly for you.

{hugs}

The Star Gazer said...

Thnaks Lara. Dats very nice of you :)

PerantauSepi1306 said...

semoga sihat kembali arn.... luaran dan dalaman