Monday, October 20, 2008

Of Crappy People

Do I look like stupid to you?

Last week, 2 of the meetings with PU Project team was cancelled due to miscommunication. Or so they claimed.

We were supposed to meet the so-called selected vendor on Tuesday. The IT PM and I stood waiting for almost half an hour but nobody showed up!

I emailed the Business PM (she arranged for the meeting), requesting for an explanation and she did not reply to my email until 2 days later. She conveniently blamed the vendor, casting the miscommunication excuses.

What really bugged me is that she was not even in the meeting room with us – supposedly waiting for the vendor. I seriously think she did not inform the vendor about it.

The next meeting was on Friday. I have arranged weekly team meeting on Fridays at 3.30pm for half an hour for project updates.

There I was, sitting in the meeting room for half an hour – alone! Nobody showed up or bothered to call.

I emailed them, asking why they didn’t show up. One mentioned that he thought the meeting was cancelled and the other 2 just didn’t bother to give any valid excuse. They claimed that they called my mobile but it did not ring at all since 2.30pm!

One tried calling me on my mobile after I sent out the email but I didn’t feel like talking to her. It was after 4.30pm anyways and it’s past the quitting time.
It’s just too bad.

Today, I learned that all three of them were at a raya party organized by one of the divisions. They were happily shoving food down their throats while I waited for them, like an idiot, for half an hour in the meeting room.

Bladihel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG makcik! talk about "professionals"...boleh lempang kasut kat muka diaorang dah!