Thursday, December 04, 2008

Buried Deep in Work

Have been spending a lot of time in the office lately. The 2 Mortgage projects are running UAT at the same time (09/12 - 22/12) with moi coordinating the exercise. I am dragging Jay (my new staff) to every possible meeting so that I can have him help around with the exercise. Plus, it's a good experience for him.

He did a good job with the presentation the other day. Given the short notice, I think it was not too shabby. Had to pitch in here and there but otherwise, he's okay. I need to expose him to as much processes and procedures as I can before letting him fly solo.

Then again, even with an extra hand, I need to put a lot of effort in finalizing the test script. The endless meetings and briefings didn't exactly help to speed up the process. Urgh!

I was stuck in the meeting room for almost 6 hours today with back to back meetings. By the end of it all, I was too exhausted to literally breathe or do anything else. Plus the rest of the department started leaving the office and I for one, don't really fancy being in there alone.

Tomorrow is another long day to endure but plans to catch Bolt and shop will hopefully spark some enthusiasm and energy to live the day.

We're gonna be off to pick up the kids on Saturday. We'll head to A'Famosa on the same day to join Deli's family for a little fun under the sun. Or rain. Depending on the outcome of tomorrow's meetings (yes - countless of them), I might have to haul my laptop and try my hardest to get the test script finalized for Tuesday's UAT.

I am tired but this is what I love doing.

Some picts to share with you guys..

Lily's new hiding place

Ah.. My favourite chocolate. Formerly called Twirl with purple packaging. The fine print says The crumbliest and flakiest milk chocolate - no joke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this chocolate too. But I got Twirl from my trip to Spore 2 weeks ago..heaven....hehehehe

The Star Gazer said...

Sugguh jeles!!! Lain kali tolong beli untuk i sekali okeh! hehehe