Saturday, November 29, 2008

Girls Night Out

Yana, Ina and I had a GNO last Friday.

I couldn't remember having so much fun as we did that night, for a long, long time.

Before the gala event, Yana and I did a little bit of shopping to get the mood going.
Harvest had a sale at The Weld and I got myself books for a total of 37 (Malaysian) quids. Adding to that, we shopped for wrist watches too. We got ourselves a pretty good deal and some gorgeous looking watches to boot.


We headed to Pavilion shortly after 5pm with Ina's MyVi. We could have walked but made every excuse to have Ina drove us there. Hehe.

We shopped and shopped and shopped some more till we literally burnt holes in our soles.

Filled our empty tummies at Dome before heading to the cinema to catch Madagascar 2. Lots of laugh - really.

I had a great time, thanks to the lovely and lively company. Let's do this again!

No comments: