Friday, November 21, 2008

Wind of Change

We had a meeting with the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) yesterday. He announced a restructure in our little department.

The Dutchman is no longer the HOD. The previous COO will be our new HOD. It translates to a lot of demotion for the bosses and maybe us.

I have no idea if I will still manage my current team. Or if I even get the promised promotion that supposedly came with the position.

Nobody knows anything at the moment.

Comes Monday, we might all be reporting to the same boss.

This would make my 5th reorg in 2 and a half years stay in this organization.

Splendid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow it projects an image that your dept is damn freaking unstable la....like the top management dunno wat they want. sheesh...typical *rolling my eyes*

Anonymous said...

Your dept should receive Award of the Year for the most frequent org structures....hehehe

Aske'

The Star Gazer said...

Ladies,
it's not doing any of us any good.. a lot of people are planning to leave.. plus they have lost faith in the management. Who could blame them.. sigh.