Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Lucky I'm In Love

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
I just can't get over this song - Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colby Callait.
Jason Mraz's latest record is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I got a free shirt too. Coolness!
Kakak and Adik can pretty much sing I'm Yours by now. With excellent American slang, mind you. Hahah.
There are a lot of things that i need to blog about. Maybe later.
Gotto go. So many things to do.

2 comments:

PerantauSepi1306 said...

gue ske bubbly... sgt layannnsss bila mendengar :D

Unknown said...

I like it too!! Lyrics pun "dalam" jugak..good reminder that we ARE lucky in many ways hee hee..