Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lily Digs David

I was on YouTube earlier today, looking for songs to add to my playlist.
As usual, I had the air-cond on while surfing in my room and as usual, the furballs would litter my bed, napping or simply lounging while the cool air rippled their coats.


I searched for David Archuleta's songs and watched 'A Little Too Not Over You' when Lily stood up and slumped in front of my laptop. Oh sorry, on my laptop.




I initially thought he (yes - Lily's a boy) was looking for a bit of warmth, you know - from the cool air-cond. Took a closer look and saw that he was wide awake, staring at the eye-candy himself!



When I played 'Crush' Lily inched a little bit closer to the monitor. Seriously!
Oh-ho! Lily's apparently into David Archuleta!

2 comments:

diana zainal said...

so.. HIS name is Lily and He likes boys???? what is the world coming to?

The Star Gazer said...

hahah.. tell me about it... i think all my (cat) boys are gay...