Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Abundance of Joy

I’ve had 4 great days in a row. Is that even possible? Or legal?

I am a bit scared of the abundance of joy. I somehow felt there’s a storm coming.

Saturday
- J, GE, the lawyer and I attended Pea’s wedding in Seremban
- We didn’t get lost thanks to the lawyers excellent sense of direction
- We had fun – good food, great company, excellent baby-sitters
- Pea was gorgeous in her red dress and she looked happy, which made me happy as well

Sunday
- Delivered the chips to SA after the kids’ taekwondo class
- Had excellent anchovies sambal by MIL
- Had supper at Dome – loved the beef pie!
- Watched Pink Panther 2 – awesome!!

Monday
- Managed to put away 3 big baskets of laundry – phew!
- Had dinner at Johnny’s where adik ate quite a lot – good boy!
- Watched The Heartbreak Kid on HBO – hilarious!

Tuesday
- Was told that a Manager in Operations mentioned my name during their division meeting
- A shower of praises in reference to the projects I’ve managed - yehey!
- Our first department meeting with the new boss
- His plans are exactly what I have envisioned when I first joined the department (but never materialized)
- Got a letter from school saying that adik is to receive an award for academic achievement - yey!


Oh I know what the ‘storm’ is! It’s the boot-camp-team-building that we’re attending tomorrow! Oh crap.

Wish me luck people. Hope i'll be be back in one piece.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Adik is the same age as my eldest but his academic achievement is way better than Amsyar hee hee..
I dah lama tak makan kat Dome & Johnny's.
Dah lama tak tengok movie!

"Storm" was quite orait too eh? Good for you :)

Millie

The Star Gazer said...

Millie, don't forget to make time for yourself.. :)

The Star Gazer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.