Sunday, February 15, 2009

Limbs Still Intact

I am back.

Still in one piece. No missing limbs, thank God!

It really was a boot camp. We crawled, ran, flew, climbed, swam and jumped. By the end of it all, we laughed, sang and danced.

It was painful but at the end of it, everyone managed to go through the obstacles with encouragement and support from each other.

My apologies to Yana - my obvious snoring woke her up. She did mention it was sort of the feminine snores - so we're cool. Hahah...

I didn't take any picts during the obstacles but will post some once the trainers provide us some.

So. Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ruzlina said...

I heard from a reliable source that you all were dancing crazy at night during the boot camp. haha. Someone somehow managed to post a funny video on YouTube. Did I saw you jumping in there?

The Star Gazer said...

Nohoo!!! I was a being a very good girl!!! Hahahah