Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ouch!

I have not been writing for a week now. Blog sites are blocked in the office so the only time I can really write is on weekends. This is just great. Sigh.

Anyways. I am suffering a very bad pain on the knee. It started during the 'boot camp' but got worse when I tripped and fell off the stairs at home last Thursday.

Tried to ignore the pain and walked around but it got worse. I need to see the good doctor in the office tomorrow. Hope it's nothing serious.

Meanwhile, Epi's wedding is around the corner and I have packed a little bit to avoid last minute mishaps. I made kakak tried on the clothes I picked for her to wear this weekend and was shocked to see that she couldn't fit in her kebaya anymore! I bought that like 5 months ago!

She's really growing - tummy and all. I think I'll have to introduce her to bras soon!

I am really looking forward to JM's concert. I hinted the kids about it and kakak was pretty excited. Cool :)

So I guess this is it for this week. Will write again as soon as I can.

4 comments:

kuchai said...

hi dear,

a) try applying ice pack on hourly basis bout 10-20 minutes each application
b) 'no heel' shoes for time being
c) try taking glucosamine sulphate
d) you are to be abstain from any strenuous xtvt's until it gets better

if not now it will worsen nak semayang pun susah nanti

Ruzlina said...

so sorry for you. tak tahu pun u jatuh. take good care of yourself. petua from kucai sounds really good. i hope to berjimba ramba with you at the concert. be well soon.

Anonymous said...

Arn...

Kakak dah kena pakai bra? She's a big girl and this makes Aunty Aske' lagi tua..hehehe....Take good care of your knees kay !

Aske'

The Star Gazer said...

Kucai: Many thanks for the tips! memang susah nak solat pun.. adehhh

Ina: Knee-pain or not, jimba ramba is still on! heheh

Ke': Heheh.. most probably kena introduce her to bras sooner than i thought la..