Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kicking Off the Not-So-Good


Staying positive is easier said than done.


I have tried it; hence the statement above. I'd like to give it many more tries, though.


A few days ago, I attempted just that. Surprisingly, it was not as hard as i remember it to be.It started good and then, as if jealous of the peachy progress, i went downhill with an annoying email. I let myself to frown upon it for a little bit and then forced myself to drop it.


It worked like magic!


I have never tried this before - how silly of me! 
Oh, never mind. We erred and we learned. That's the way; that's life.


I thought that day was rather productive. I managed to get heaps of things done; crossing them off my to-do list and adding more to keep me busy though the days to come.


I'm loving this.


I also love Jason Mraz & Jacob Black :)

1 comment:

diana zainal said...

okay so i changed my blog name and rupanya once u change dia tak redirect to the new name..anyhoo..sudah tukar jadi dianatza. habis hilang the blogs that i read too..cheh..