Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Best Thing I Never Had

I spoke too soon. Like, real soon; because things have been spiraling down since last week. 


But of course, I am talking about work.


The first time i heard the news, I was totally upset. I felt like sporting a hole on the wall. I acted a little moronic (to my interpretation; but nobody was hurt physically) and ended up having to apologize to a colleague.


Yup. I shot the messenger. Guilty as charged.


I am still thinking about the news to this very day but I have accepted the fact that feeling bitter will only pull me down further.


So I decided to be happy and let nature takes its course. I believe in karma. I believe in the wheel of life - what goes around, comes around and the whole junk. 


Luckily, work has been very demanding that I rarely had time to socialize with my friends over lunch. Work has been keeping me busy and I prefer it like that.


Probably this will turn out to be the best thing I never had.





No comments: