Tuesday, March 22, 2005

No More Good Deeds

Yup. I'm done doing favours for people in the office. *Applicable to selected people only*. Some of them have totally crossed the line and I will not allow them to step on my toes and use me as they please.

Am not writing about the incident. It's just a waste of my time and blogspace.

Blogspot's been acting weird lately. I've updated a few times but it they didn't seem to appear on the default page. I wonder why.

Received an e-mail this morning. Tomorrow is the day. Letter printing day. The day i hated most. Not because of the work but because of the time wasted by 'some' people. We do this every year. They should know the process by now. How it works, when to get things ready and when to finalize the figures. Instead of trying hard to get things done, they will sit around, gossiping, eat dinner for hours and will only resume work after that. By then, it's already 8pm.

It's Tuesday. We have not even uploaded the figures. Saturday is payday.

This is suicide.

1 comment:

Sharina Maamor said...

good luck! i wont be getting any letter this time around, maybe later. hehe.