Monday, April 04, 2005

Food.. again!

Adik had food poisoning – I think. He’s been passing stool (‘that’ specific kind) since Saturday. Went to see the doctor last night. Seems to be getting better but had a slight fever earlier this morning. Am taking half day to see how it goes.

He had a late night - watched Sepet with me. Yes people, I watched it for the second time. Maybe for a few more time to come coz I subscibed April’s channel 21. Found bits and pieces that I didn’t noticed when I watched it for the first time. Fascinating!

Was craving for briyani yesterday. Specifically the nice, colourful and yummy-smelling type. Managed to find Johor Briyani nearby Ampang Point. Not bad! So the revised list wold be:

Nasi Briyani M Shah at Benteng Batu Pahat
Nasi Briyani in Bukit Pasir, opposite of Maxis Center Batu Pahat
Restoran Rasyid at Wisma Central Jalan Ampang
Johor Briyani nearby Ampang Point

If u know any restaurant/place that serves yummy briyani, do let me know!

Had too much of nescafe last night. Both Deli and I decided to try the free bottle found in the gift pack from Srikandi’s dinner. We’re not coffee lover by nature so you can pretty much imagine what large tumblers of nescafe could do to our tummies. We slept at 2am with bloated tummies and after numerous visits to the loo.

Think I’m gonna visit the jamban again. Adehhhh…..

1 comment:

The Star Gazer said...

Lucky Garden?? Will try that one - totally! Tapi kena tunggu next weekend la pulak.... aisehh.. lambat nyer.... sobs