Tuesday, April 19, 2005

HRSC Politics

It's good to be back - i've said it over and over again. I guess with all the excitement of moving out of HRSC, i have forgotten the disaster in store. Moving back to my permanent cubicle means that i am much closer to Bossy Boss. How much closer? He's in the next cubicle!

His normal Monday-PMS turned ugly when the intranet services failed to load the org chart. How on earth am i supposed to know why it's not working? It's not like i'm the admin of the intranet! He then bitched *mind the language* about admin panel for online change of supervisor - 'Why is it so stupid?'. Let's see. You approved the module and the process and was briefed on how it works. You must be pretty stupid as well to approve such a stupid module! He's really a pain in the butt.

My dear VF is alone in HRSC. They have found my replacement but she will only be joining the troop next week. Meanwhile, i'm assisting her on and off (more 'off' than 'on' - sorry moi!) with the calls. I just couldn't believe that the next vitim (afterwhich will be known as Gobby)actually volunteered for this job! Saw Bossy Boss (apparently Gobby's good pal) talking to her yesterday. Gobby told me that he asked if she'll be able to man HRSC for the next 3 months. She said she will think about it and request to be considered as the last resort. This is weird!

Just hope that she won't give VF here a hard time. Believe me, she's very capable of doing so!

I heavy-heartedly paid $7 for my breakfast this morning - consisting of fried beehoon and 5 tiny squids. Apparently the squids cost $1.50 - each! *pengsan*

Am looking forward for the farewell party for Mal. I'll play host on that day. We'll have yummy food to stuff ourselves till we drop. Which reminds me, i need to do a bit of spring cleaning and Deli needs to trim the lawn grass.

On a lighter note, i was mentioned in Mak Andeh's blog. She has one interesting blog - at least to me.

Adehh... tummy ache! Maybe it's time to visit the jamban.

No comments: