Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Wonder

I always feel like i have a lot to blog but when i'm typing a new entry, those ideas/stories somehow dissapeared. Kapish. Why?

Wonder how you dreamt of going to the loo but couldn't really pee? It's a sign that your bladder is full and you really need to go. It somehow restrain you from wetting your bed. Well, most of the times. How do you explain that? Fascinating, isn't it?

We're gonna spend the weekend at Reviera Bay Resort, Melaka. Am looking forward to seeing my parents, Along's family and Chu Boy (and maybe his fiance). We're going to Umbai again for fresh seafood. Yummylicious!

It's a surpirse to the kids - my nieces and my monsters. They have not seen each other at all this year. That was quite long!

2 comments:

citybuoy said...

i space out too when i blog...

i always dream of peeing but never lost control... it is fascinating.

The Star Gazer said...

Hi Nyl - u've got one interesting pict!

Good to know that u've never lost control. I did a few times, when i was a kid. My sister literally announced it to the whole world and everybody teased and joked about it. Back then the word 'embarassed' did not mean anything to me, so did i enjoy the attention! :)