Thursday, April 07, 2005

I am so full right now! *burpp* Alhamdulilah.

Went to Carrefour last night for a bit of groceries shopping and dinner. Decided to dine at Rasa Ayamas - kakak and adik loved their garlic bread and mini sausages. Our table was nearby the so-called-entrance where you can see patrons walking past. I was sitting alone while Deli and the kids were at the counter, when suddenly somebody picked up the menu on the table and walked to his friend. I was not reading the menu or anything - i would be upset if i was! He could at least say 'excuse me' or 'can i look at the menu' or simply anything instead of taking it away just like that. That was actually rude! I gave his friend a good u're-so-rude stare when she returned the menu to the table. Instead of saying 'thanks' or 'sorry', she just walked away. Don't civilized people have manners anymore? Geez.

Got home around 10pm and saw JAG on StarWorld. I was channel browsing when i saw CSI: New York on AXN! I didn't know AXN would air the rerun last night. I saw it last 2 nights and had to miss Wild Card on StarWolrd which Deli and i loved to bits. Decided to watch Wild Card at first (rerun on Sunday afternoon - we normally go out)and will catch CSI rerun on Sunday night. BUT i couldn't resist - it's CSI for heaven sake! Looks like i'm gonna totally miss Wild Card. *Blogging on tv shows? Isn't this pathetic?*

Gotto go. Need to return one important phone call.

No comments: