Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Bad Day

It's a bad day to start with.

Kakak's temp was still at 39.2 degrees, slightly better than yesterday. Her temp was 40 degrees last night. I kept on waking every 2 to 3 hours to check on her eventhough she was sleeping on my bed. Since adik's fits incident, i can't take any chances when it comes to high fever. This morning, she refused to go to school. She asked how would she attend her classes when she couldn't even get up. I couldn't answer that. She asked if i'll be back early today. I couldn't answer that either. I'm a bad mother. I terribly am.

One of the orange kitten (my neighbour's) was found dead right in front of my yard. I don't handle deaths that well (i cried hard when Chomel died). I guess it was hit by a car or bike looking from the way it laid stiff on the ground. I silently mourn for a couple of minutes. I wonder if i'm gonna face anymore unfortunate events today. I hope not.



p/s: Happy 26th birthday to Chu Boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SL,

Hugs and kisses for the kids. Kesian pulak dengar they all demam with the dada not around. Lama tak jumpa they all.Maybe one of these days we drop by...Bila chu boy nak kawin?

aske'

nong said...

Get well soon Kakak!

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh...is our house is designated "pet semetary"?

The Star Gazer said...

Aske, her temp is still a roller coaster. Now i understand how single parents feel. Isk.

Kakak says 'Thanks auntie Nong!'

Da, i think so too!