Sunday, August 14, 2005

A Quiet Weekend

It’s a quiet weekend.

Spent the whole of yesterday indoor till dinner time. Bought provisions at Giant and had quick dinner at McDonald's.

Adik managed to finish the whole of McChicken all by himself – for the first time! Plus 4 pieces of chicken nugget! Bravo adik!

Had a long chat with Deli on the net. Nearly 3 and a half hours. We talked about some stuff – well, mostly updates on what’s going on since he left for Tokyo. Somewhere along the way, I found out that he’s feeling uncomfortable with something (sorry peeps - I’m not disclosing). No, no, it has nothing to do with our relation or our family. I have never heard him complained about this before so I assume, he’s okay with it. I thought wrong. He has every right to feel uncomfortable. I understand that. The same thing crossed my mind oh so many times but I never brought it up. Again, assuming everything’s okay. I’m just glad that we talked about it and alhamdulillah, it will be all over soon. At least we hope it’s gonna be soon – say, in a week or two. It’s hard to tell coz it involves so many variances and so many people.

Sorry dear, I should have talked to you earlier. WE should have talked about it. It’ll be over soon. Just hang in there, okay?

Anyways.

It’s good to be able to chat on the net again. It’s just like old times. College time. Back then we had this bbs, panacea thingy where most malaysian students from around the globe get together and chat. That was where I met Ex-Batman and a whole lot of other friends whom later on offered shelter and F&B when we visited their areas and vice versa. I got tired on the thingy after a couple of months and mainly coz I was occupied with u-know-who by end of summer 96. One of my good friend almost marry her boyfriend from bbs. Almost. Luckily she didn’t. He’s all wrong for her.

It’s raining. The haze are mostly gone by now. The kids are sleeping. So are the cats. I’m missing Deli so very much right now. Be back soon, honey!



Just so u know, the u-know-who above is not lord Voldermort. *wink*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmm maybe you know who is Darth Vader heheheheh...

Miss you too.....

Anonymous said...

ek.. ye la.. teringat zaman dolu2, irc chat pakai unix command je.. hehe..

p/s i have not finished reading HP yet *sigh*

The Star Gazer said...

Da, apa kelas Darth Vader. Tak nampak muka la...

M, that shows how old u are.. whoopsie.. hehehe.... Orang dah nak khatam HP for the 2nd time, ko tak siap baca lagi? Meh aku citerkan jer la.. takyah baca buku... heheh

Zashreena said...

dude.. kita tak baca lagi harry potter baru. hehehhe

The Star Gazer said...

greena, how can u tahan not reading HP? kena menuntut nih... kita baca for 2nd time tapi lambat pulak nak abis... hehehe